We have built residential and commercial extensions in a wide range of sizes and shapes that have made our client’s ideas become a reality. Every project is somewhat unique and therefore all extension quotations are calculated individually.
If you are like most of our customers, you need to know that your building work will be planned, carried out and managed in a professional manner, with as little disruption, surprises and variations as possible. We aim to deliver this. We take pride in ensuring a good working relationship with our customers and we aim to be considerate and dedicated to getting the job done to a superior finish without causing you stress.
Through excellent project management we will deliver the best service, from initial survey to full completion of works, ensuring complete satisfaction. You will receive a detailed programme of works and the Project Manager will be available to answer your questions and concerns. Our dedicated tradesmen will deliver the finished product on time and on budget.
We often find that the client already has drawings and planning permission and we take over the build stage but we can also manage the project from the onset by recommending a known and trusted architect to draw the initial plans if this is your preference.
We use a variety of techniques and building technologies ranging from traditional brick and block work or timber framed structures to hi-spec, ecologically sustainable building methods.
These can be fitted with flat roofs, pitched roofs or a combination of both. We have experience in fitting timber, uPVC or aluminium windows and doors and a wide range of kitchens and bathrooms including bespoke timber kitchens. Our team is comprised of qualified and experienced local craftsmen backed by years of experience in their trades.
At our initial visit we will discuss your requirements for the new extension, talk through your ideas, possible drawings etc. and offer our advice on any possible improvements. At that time we will also explain the whole building process and timescale and how it will impact on your site and you personally.
After the initial visit we will send you a detailed quotation and at a suitable time for you we will sit down and go through it item by item with no obligation. If after this process you decide we are the builders for you, the person who dealt with your initial enquiry will project manage your extension from start to finish.
Contact us today!
We welcome enquiries at any time and our experienced members of the team are always on hand to answer your questions.
Contact us today to arrange your no obligation survey and quotation.
OUR APPROACH TO YOUR EXTENSION WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- An initial no obligation consultation to assess viability and your requirements
- Provide a clear and precise quotation for undertaking the required works
- Provide a cost in respect of architects drawings for any planning permissions that is required
- Provide costings in respect of building regulations and application fees.
WHY CHOOSE WREXHAM BUILDING & JOINERY LTD FOR YOUR PROJECT?
- FREE quotations and competitive pricing
- Friendly, personal service
- Domestic and commercial projects undertaken
- In-house knowledgeable professionals and qualified tradesmen used for all stages
- Established professionals – working with the best local sub-contractors
- All aspects of work undertaken, from groundwork to rooftop
- Hassle free – deal with us from onset to completion